BIIAB Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders at SCQF Level 6 (SCPLH)
The Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 states that anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public must have a personal licence. An applicant for a personal licence must provide evidence to the local Licensing Board that they hold a licensing qualification that meets the specification of the Scottish Government.
This qualification is aimed at anyone in Scotland who needs to apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol in Scotland. The qualification covers the syllabus set by the Scottish government and will ensure learners understand the law, regulation and responsibilities attached to the retail sale of alcohol.
On completion of this course, candidates will hold a licensing qualification with which they can apply for the Personal Licence.
E-assessment is becoming the accepted assessment method for multiple-choice examinations, offering a faster and flexible alternative to traditional paper based testing. The workbook sent to you via email at the time of booking, is written in an easy-to-follow method and contains all the information needed to pass the exam.
- You study with the workbooks at your own pace and schedule. Your examination can coincide with the end of your planned study time.
- Examinations can take place Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
- You can book your examination session as little as five working days in advance of the day you wish to sit – subject to availability.
- Greater choice and flexibility of examination centre – there are more than 80 centres throughout the UK.
- Speed of results – you are given your result as you leave the examination centre.
- User friendly ‘point and click’ system, with a practice session available to familiarise you with the technology before you embark upon the examination.
- It is extremely easy to use
There are 40 multiple choice questions to test the knowledge of the person taking the exam. The exam covers all aspects of the law and social responsibilities in relation to the sale of alcohol to the public.
Cost per delegate £75.00 + VAT