BIIAB Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
This qualification is to provide learners with knowledge of health and safety principles relevant to any work environment and covers the subject areas highlighted by the Health and Safety Executive as essential to the development, promotion and maintenance of safe working practices and procedures in the workplace.
This nationally recognised qualification will provide the general principles of health and safety in the workplace, the nature of hazards and risks in the workplace and their possible effects, and the risks likely to affect the occupational health of individuals.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
The workbook sent to you via email at the time of booking, is written in an easy-to-follow method and contains all the information needed to pass the exam.
- You study with the workbooks at your own pace and schedule. Your examination can coincide with the end of your planned study time.
- Examinations can take place Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
- You can book your examination session as little as five working days in advance of the day you wish to sit – subject to availability.
- Greater choice and flexibility of examination centre – there are more than 80 centres throughout the UK.
- Speed of results – you are given your result as you leave the examination centre.
- Userfriendly ‘point and click’ system, with a practice session available to familiarise you with the technology before you embark upon the examination.
- It is extremely easy to use
There is a short multiple choice question paper to test the knowledge of the person taking the exam.
Cost per delegate £50.00 + VAT