BIIAB Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness
This award was developed in response to the Government initiative to raise awareness of alcohol issues with children and young adults, and is a key part of the ground-breaking ‘BII Schools Project’. The ‘BII Schools Project’ is a three-pronged initiative providing resources for teachers and tutors in for the award in alcohol awareness.
The BIIAB Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness qualification meets the growing need for alcohol education in the National Curriculum, as well as giving those who successfully pass the examination a nationally recognised Level 1 qualification Certificate.
The Certificate is designed to educate and inform both children and adults about the social, economic, career and health impacts of alcohol, and the importance of the licensed retail sector to the local and national economy.
The qualifications cover areas such as:
- what alcohol is and what it does
- the effects and dangers of alcohol
- alcohol and the law
- being responsible
- the contribution that the licensed retail industry makes.
The workbook sent to you via email at the time of booking, is written in an easy-to-follow method and contains all the information needed to pass the exam.
- You study with the workbooks at your own pace and schedule. Your examination can coincide with the end of your planned study time.
- Examinations can take place Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
- You can book your examination session as little as five working days in advance of the day you wish to sit – subject to availability.
- Greater choice and flexibility of examination centre – there are more than 80 centres throughout the UK.
- Speed of results – you are given your result as you leave the examination centre.
- User friendly ‘point and click’ system, with a practice session available to familiarise you with the technology before you embark upon the examination.
- It is extremely easy to use
Short 25 question exam paper combining 10 Yes/No questions and 15 multiple choice questions.
Cost per delegate £ 50.00 + VAT