The Training Matrix is an established training consultancy founded in 2002.
- Bespoke BIIAB training courses for corporate organisations and independent retailers leading to nationally accredited qualifications throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
- Courses for accredited qualification and the improvement of professional skills throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
- Delivery of courses in-house, tailored to the needs of a particular organisation and designed to meet particular company objectives and corporate culture.
- Provision of a distance learning system by use of the internet for both learning and assessment.
- Award for Personal Licence Holders – APLH
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders – SCPLH
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (Refresher) – SCPLHR
- Award in Responsible Alcohol Retailing – ARAR
- Award for Designated Premises Supervisors – ADPS
- Award in Food safety in Catering – AFSC
- Award In Drugs Awareness For Licence Hospitality Staff – ADA-OA
- Award in Alcohol Awareness – AAA-OA
- Award In Health And safety In The Workplace – AHSW
All our courses and qualifications can be delivered in-house and tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Our trainers are experienced in all aspects of the licensed trade and are able to design courses which, not only meet the requirements of the regulatory bodies, but also meet your corporate objectives and which are delivered in keeping with your corporate culture.
Our team will be available to manage your training needs and provide a point of contact for your company.
To discuss your specific needs, please contact us.